Ting - Slips
Together with Vancouver-based illustrator, Carson Ting, and local car share brand, Evo, we've done something that nobody's done before - turn a commissioned mural into a limited collection of premium sneakers.
- Art by illustrator, Carson Ting
- Co-collaboration with Evo Car Share
- Only 134 pairs made
- Premium Italian leather upper
- Tumbled leather lining and sockliner
- Rubber sole with laser engraved pair number
- Custom artwork-printed box
- All shoes are unisex
- 6.04% donated to Vancouver Rabbit Rescue
What began as a simple discussion with Evo, a local car share company, to explore ways in which their members could enjoy some sort of perk at Six Hundred Four, ended up in a partnership where we've turned a mural by Vancouver-based illustrator, Carson Ting, into a full sneaker collection.
For the collaboration, Carson created "Pacific North Weave", an Inception-like illustration full of subtle Vancouver landmarks, almost like a treasure map to the city. The mural is located only 50 meters from our gallery.
To view the shoes, the original mural or the in-store original hand painted replica, come visit our Sneaker Gallery at 151 Cambie St in Vancouver.