Jordan - Cambie Lo
- Designed by artist, Pierce Jordan
- Full grain, "Grade A" American cowhide leather upper
- Digitally printed
- Tumbled leather lining and sockliner
- Rubber sole with laser engraved marking
- Two pairs of premium waxed laces
- Custom artwork-printed box
- 604 pairs feature this artist (see all)
- 130 pairs made in this style
- 6.04% donated to Sole Food Street Farms
Pierce Jordan, a Vancouver-based artist, describes his work as encompassing the dualities and juxtapositions of nature and technology, and how they interact through ambiance, colour, and structure. As a designer, Pierce couldn't ignore the fact that the art he would create for Six Hundred Four would be adorned to wearable materials. This played a huge role in his creation process for Perceptual Plains, a geometric painted wood plank. He instantly thought about how colours and lines could interact in the most interesting ways for the final shoe designs.
Pierce has selected Sole Food Street Farms as his charity of choice. Sole Food transforms contaminated urban land into artisan-quality street farms growing fruits and vegetables. It is now North America's largest urban street farm project. Further, the organization empowers many individuals with limited resources who are managing addictions and chronic mental health problems.