Jordan - Perceptual Plains - Limited Edition Print
As a designer, Pierce couldn't ignore the fact that the art he would create for Six Hundred Four would be adorned to wearable materials. This played a huge role in his creation process for "Perceptual Plains", a piece with an abstract balance of shape and colour, challenging the viewer's perceptions and perceived notions.
The original sold. This is the first of three planned prints.
- dimensions: 48 x 36" (122 x 84 cm)
- medium: floating facemounted print with 1/4" acrylic facing
shipping rates (charged after purchase)
- Free for in-store pick up
- $300 CAD for shipping to all Canadian and Mainland USA addresses
- $700 CAD for shipping to International addresses
Becoming an artist and designer was never a conscious decision for Pierce Jordan, it naturally came to be. Growing up in the Vancouver area, his talent grew as he continually built and created things he loved. He describes his work as encompassing the dualities and juxtapositions of nature and technology, and how they interact in similarities and differences through ambiance, colour, and structure.