Sparacino - Abbott$149 CAD
- Designed by artist, Jennifer Sparacino
- Tight-weave premium cotton canvas
- Digitally printed
- Tumbled leather lining and sockliner
- Rubber sole with laser engraved marking
- Two pairs of premium waxed laces
- Custom artwork-printed box
- 604 pairs feature this artist (see all)
- 143 pairs made in this style
- 6.04% ($9.00) donated to Nature Conservancy of Canada
Jennifer Sparacino, from Chilliwack, BC, has been drawing ever since she could remember. She considers her style to be mostly representational and expressionistic. She loves using colour and lines to convey emotion, hinting at reality while expressing her own visual interpretation of her subjects, which are primarily wildlife or nature-based.
Jennifer believes the grizzly bear is the king of the woods, admiring the animal’s strength and ability to go after one's goals. She chose the grizzly as her subject for The Long Winter because she feels that it not only falls in line with Six Hundred Four’s vision, but is also a great representation of her own vision as an artist.
As her charity of choice, Jennifer has selected the Nature Conservancy of Canada, the country’s leading private non-profit land conservation organization that works to protect ecologically-significant land from coast to coast. She sincerely appreciates the organization’s vision to protect and conserve our natural wild spaces for future generations (of humans as well as other species) to enjoy and thrive in.